26 April, 2006

The Quarter-Century Mark

Yesterday afternoon Fuzzilicious Thinking received its 25,000th visitor in just under nine months of operation.

Wow. I can't quite wrap my brain around that one. It know it's fewer visits than some bloggers receive in a single day, but it's about 24,900 visitors more than I ever expected to have!

Visitor number 25,000 came from San Diego via Cox Communication's ISP. If you'd like to step out of the shadows, please drop me a line.

To all those who have visited, read, commented, and linked: thank you for your atttention, opinions and advice. And thanks especially to those who have supported Valour-IT, and the regulars who have supported and encouraged me and have become part of my online family. Especially after meeting so many of you at the MilBlog Conference, I can't imagine what my life would be like without this wonderful community.

Here's to the next 25,000...