26 June, 2006

Still here...

Sorry for the blog hiatus. I'm still here. I've been visiting my various online haunts during breaks from moving sale (money, money!), cleaning and packing, but I havent had time post anything of substance or reader interest.

I'll have to move out of my house on the 30th (Friday), but I don't yet know where I'm going; Hopefully I'll know more today. So far I've narrowed it down to both coasts...

It's getting interesting because I have at least a dozen boxes of personal books to ship and I don't know whether to send them to San Diego (home of FuzzyMom) or Washington DC (site of Dream Job). Everything except the kitchen has to be packed today because the carpet cleaners will be here. I'll be sleeping on a bedroll on the floor until Friday or until I find out which coast I'm headed to... whichever comes first.

Just a note: I should get a medal for how calm and relaxed I've been about living in limbo. Definitely un-cat-like! :D