29 November, 2006

Why We Do It

Soldiers' Angels (which runs Valour-IT) received the following email a couple of days ago. Here is the end result of Valour-IT's generous donors and hard-working volunteers (repeated nearly 700 times in the last 16 months):

Dear Soldiers Angels,

My name is ___________, and I am one of the wounded soldiers recovering at Brook Army Medical Center. Tonight me and my wife were honored to attend a dinner where I was presented with this New Laptop that I am using right now. So the first thing I wanted to do on this computer is to send you my deepest gratitude.

This is one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever gotten and I know that me and my family will benefit from this gift. I truly thank God for allowing me the opportunity to cross paths with such caring people. May God Bless you all for the wonderful service that you do for the soldiers and Happy Holidays to you all. Again, thank you very much for his blessing.

Sincerely,

[Grateful Soldier]