04 March, 2007

Housekeeping and The Milblog Conference

[UPDATE: Please forgive the lack of original content, lately. The job is sucking me dry--I haven't even had the originality to answer most of my emails, haha!]

Housekeeping:

I've added some new links to my sidebar under "Valour-IT Posts" and "Other Notable Posts." If you're new or just an occasional reader, please consider checking out the links in those two categories.

Milblog Conference:

I'm definitely going (yay!). Still have to make my plane reservations, but expect to arrive in DC (Reagan) on Friday afternoon and spend Friday and Saturday nights at the conference hotel (then staying with a friend until Tuesday). I have a hotel room to myself (thank you, p!), so please drop me a line if you know of someone who'd like to attend, but is concerned about the cost of a room... perhaps I can share.