20 January, 2008

Blogging Adventures

A couple of days ago I noticed a very interesting entry on my sitemeter. It was from DC-based communications consultant Susan Davis International, and the "outclick" was on my "email me" link. I waited anxiously to see why in the world someone from that company would want to email me.

The email never came and I figured it must've been a 'bot or a mistake.

It all began to make sense when I realized I wasn't getting email notification of new comments, either. I finally tracked it down to the point of discovering that my "premium email" account with Yahoo didn't get renewed because I'd long ago canceled the credit card they had on file for the yearly subscription.

So, employee of SDI, please try again. Same goes to anyone else who tried to email me at that address in the last 2-3 days. My apologies, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.