We're less than six weeks away from the 2008 MilBlog Conference at BlogWorld Expo in Las Vegas! It's not too late to register, though. And if you're interested only in the MilBlog track of Blog World, you can register for free. Here's a list of the panels and participants, just to whet your appetite:
- Toby Nunn of Toby Nunn's Briefing Room and Bad Voodoo's War
- David Wood of The Baltimore Sun *tentative
- Bill Roggio of Long War Journal
- FbL of Fuzzilicious Thinking and Soldiers' Angels
- Liberal Army Wife of Proud Liberal Army Wife and Parent's Zone
- Mrs. G of The Mudville Gazette and MilBlogs
- Sarah of SpouseBUZZ and Trying to Grok
- Matt from Blackfive
- CJ from A Soldier's Perspective
- JP from Milblogging.com
- Greyhawk from Mudville Gazette
Mrs. Greyhawk has put together an information-packed overview of anything and everything associated with the Conference--from registration to lodging, to the baby shower and more.
The Conference is also looking for sponsorships, so if you know an organization that might want to increase its visibility in the military/retiree and military support worlds, let them know about this great opportunity.
Hope to see you there!