31 July, 2005

Hmmm... Should've Kept on Throwing

After my unprovoked attack on an innocent cartoon baseball player over the weekend, you'd think the issue of my essential character was plainly settled. But, apparently not... I guess I should've kept on pelting that poor batter. ;)

I swear this is the first and only result I got when I completed "The MOOD Quiz." Considering my snarky attitude at the time, I expected a result of "Indifferent" at best. Alas, that was not to be. I have now been tagged with the descriptor...

Innocent
You are sweet, smart and kind. You have tons of friends and they all love you. Keep it up, you're on your way to fortune!

How very goody-two-shoes-boring of me! *Sigh* Yes, it's a heavy burden, but I'm sure I'll find some way to bear it. At least I can say I have something in common with the sweet and wonderful Alix.