21 August, 2005

Blog Filler

The best thing about online quzzes? They make for eye-catching posts with almost zero effort... perfect for brain-dead people like me! :)

Much More Emotional

47% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION
85% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored well above average on emotional intuition and about average on scientific intuition.Keep in mind that very few people score high on both! In effect, you can compare your two intuition scores with each other to learn what kind of intuition you're best at. Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.
Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

This quiz was quite interesting to me because I've always been told I had great emotional intuition, but sciences have always been a struggle for me ("struggle" meaning I actually had to study for an "A," haha!). I would have hoped to get more than 47% scientific, though. I suppose I could could comfort myself in that I'm "average" in that category, haha! But "average" these days seems to be an ever-lowering bar. Oh well, can't be perfect... ;) then I'd be an intolerable egotist--which I guess would then make me imperfect! Hmmm... Life's such a balancing act. ;) *GRIN*

And yes, John, this is further proof that I am an emotional, non-linear, verbose and squishy female. ;) And without girls like us around to bug you, you guys would be a bunch of grunting geek engineers! :D

H/T Cassie

UPDATE: Apparently, I didn't notice the ads accompanying the quiz; NOT WORK SAFE! My apologies for anyone who may have discovered that the hard way.