06 October, 2005

A GOOD Meme This Time

I found this at ArmyWifeToddlerMom (who was kind enough to email me recently), and I thought it would be a lot of fun. The procedure is: answer the 5 groups of 5 questions and forward to 5 more people. Hmmm... wonder why they call it the Five Things Meme?

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Put more than just a bookshelf in my living room
2. Become an extraordinary teacher
3. Travel in Europe
4. Go at least four years without a (minor) traffic accident
5. Find the love of my life (Where's he been hiding?)

5 things I can do:
1. Play the piano
2. Be very patient with children
3. Cook and bake almost anything
4. The splits
5. Tease and torture the men of the Castle

5 things I cannot do:
1. Take a compliment gracefully
2. Write legibly
3. Encounter willful ignorance with equanimity
4. Draw a straight line with a ruler
5. Tell a convincing lie (I gave up trying a long time ago, LOL!)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence/Wit
2. Quiet confidence
3. Sparkling eyes
4. Large, strong hands
5. Honor (integrity, chivalry, courage, etc.)

5 things I say most often:
1. Daisy, no!! (make the cat stop scratching the screen)
2. Hello.
3. Goodbye.
4. Where did I put my keys/purse/car/glasses?
5. I'm lost.

ArmyWifeToddlerMom was kind of enough to ask that everybody who read her answers join the fun. I'll be "nice" and restrict it to Lex, AFSis, Neffi, FlightPundit, Kat... Tag, you're it! If you don't have a blog, or don't want to post it on your blog, please email it so I can post it or put it in the comments. Thanks!

******************

Update: Neffi answers! For those who may not know, Neffi is a Castle Denizen and a light-aircraft pilot with a sometimes frighteningly-creative mind. :)

5 things I want to do before I die:
1. Give my daughter's hand to a good man.
2. Fly a Supermarine Spitfire
3. Canoe the Platte River to the Mississippi
4. Build a functional light-sabre
5. Reclaim the Bering Land Bridge

5 things I can do:
1. See the good in most everyone
2. Fool trout into thinking that bit of feather and fur is lunch
3. Keep a Shovelhead Harley-Davidson running strong
(125,000 miles since I bought it 23 years ago)
4. Cheat death in a stick-and-rudder flying machine... so far...
5. Psycho-analyze complete strangers during a 5 minute conversation

5 things I cannot do:
1. Keep a lawn alive
2. Dance
3. Play the 'pipes
4. Tolerate fools and/or venal people
5. Teach presidents not to say nuke-yoo-ler

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Attitude
2. Wit
3. Intelligence
4. Eyes
5. Being a rich heiress

5 things I say most often:
1. What the Hell are you doing?! Follow the procedure, dammit!!! (at work)
2. Hey, Foxy Mama- what's yer sign???" (disco nite at the VFW)
3. Umm, no- I don't actually know what the speed limit here is, officer...
4. Altitude?! We got plenny altitude- quitcher snivelling!!!
5. D'oh!!!!!

Thanks Neffi, those are awesome answers! :D

Lex and AFSis, and Flight Pundit have also responded.