18 May, 2006

A Break for Silliness

With two pretty big news stories on Valour-IT in the works and the job-search-related interest in Valour-IT, I've tried to stay away from frivolous stuff here. But I really couldn't resist this. Apparently this is exactly how I'm perceived by my friends...


You Are a Strawberry Margarita



You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...

It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!




Mind you, I'm not saying it's true, just that many claim to think it is... including the friend who recently told me I was so wide-eyed and innocent that I was "velvet painting material." LMAO! How they could think a 30-something woman would fit into that category I'll never know...