23 May, 2006

Valour-IT and the BBC

Now here's an article that doesn't make me blush--cause I'm hardly mentioned!

BBC News has an article all about Valour-IT today. It's a well-crafted piece of journalism, and so positive that I don't think I could've paid someone to write an article that would have put Valour-IT in a better light.

The article grew out of the MilBlog conference. Mr. Greene (the author) was there and he and I spoke about Valour-IT as we walked all the way back to the conference hall after lunch. I explained to him why the project was so important and strongly encouraged him to talk to both Chuck Ziegenfuss and Patti Bader about it.

I was thrilled to see that he not only did that, but he wrote a beautiful article that perfectly captures the significance and impact of Valour-IT. Bravo, Mr. Greene!

Now, go read it! And then email it to all your friends, 'cause anyone who wouldn't want to help Valour-IT after reading that BBC article has a heart of stone.

Update: See here and here for more on the two men featured in the article.