17 August, 2009

Female Wrecking Balls

I've been somewhat irritated with half the planet these days. So, we might as well add the other half...

The most striking result was in the responses of single women. Offered a single man, 59 per cent were interested in pursuing a relationship. But when he was attached, 90 per cent said they were up for the chase.

I don't know whether to hate those women or pity them. What is wrong with them?!!

What is wrong with 90% of the women in this world who don't stop at "Wow, that's sexy/attractive. She's really lucky," and instead jump straight to "I'm up for the chase because he's in a relationship!!?"

I really don't know how to say this. I am stunned and disgusted... and oh so ashamed to be female.

And we single women who aren't one-woman wrecking crews wonder why men out there make so many erroneous assumptions about our intentions...