30 January, 2006

Tagged!

I discovered that Homefront Six had tagged me with a meme just moments after posting the rant above. It's actually a relief to quickly turn my mind to something else. Thanks, HFS.

4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. Chemistry lab assistant/teacher's aide (high school)
2. Church organist
3. Transcriptionist (the tapes from Ireland were real fun...not!)
4. Book binder in a factory (high school, again)

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. Anything with Fred Astaire in it *happy sigh*
2. I'm not really a movie watcher, but the other three HFS listed sound good to me (Star Wars--the original 3, Bull Durham, Jungle Book).

4 Places You Have Lived
1. The Delmarva Peninsula: Delaware, Maryland and Virginia along the Chesapeake Bay
2. Michigan: early childhood memories of fresh cider and blueberry picking
3. San Diego: the sun really is golden out there
4. Southern Indiana: miserable place to live for at least 9 months out of 12

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
I occasionally enjoy the Fox network's sunday night lineup (Simpsons, et al), but really don't watch TV.

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. New York: including singing in a choir at Carnegie Hall
2. Colorado
3. Big Bear, California: skiing
4. California Coast: car trip from San Diego to Monterey

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. Neptunus Lex
2. Villainous Company
3. Castle Argghhh!!!
4. Milblogs

4 Favorite Foods

1. Anything chocolate
2. Fresh fruit/juice
3. Fruit popsicles (on 120-degree days)
4. Fresh-baked bread

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Any place populated by single men who aren't jerks
2. A state that pays new-ish single teachers enough to live on
3. On my patio with the sun setting over the lake (it's dark now)
4. Somewhere with all my favorite online friends

4 People to Tag
1. Sgt. B because he's been lazy about posting
2. Beth because I think she'd have interesting answers
3. Holly because I think it'd be fun
4. BillT because he's a great curmudgeon

[Responses of those I tagged linked directly above]

Other cool people I know who got tagged and answered (will be updated):

Punctilious
John Donovan (self-tag)
Boston Maggie