26 July, 2007

Eight

Got tagged by Concrete Bob: List eight habits or facts about yourself, then tag eight more people. Okay, here's my list...

1. I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt. It's probably been at least 10 years.

2. I'm a vegetarian (I can tolerate eggs if I don't think about what they are or where they come from).

3. I have three college degrees in music, but haven't done anything musical in a year.

4. When I was five years old, I fell off the back of my bike while riding double in a parking lot (my head bounced!). I was semi-conscious for 36 hours and was caught riding double a week later because I didn't remember the accident. I still don't.

5. I spent 10 days in Honduras helping to build an orphanage/school when I was in high school (1990).

6. I've been in about half a dozen car accidents that were my fault. All occurred at under 15 mph. Two included hitting parked cars.

7. I never crawled; I went straight to walking, and was soon running--at nine months old. Yes, my mother's heart recovered!

8. I have an astonishing level of patience/tolerance when dealing with cynical old bastards.

My tags coming up later. I'm tagging:

John Donovan

Beth Donovan

Andi
Bloodspite
Kris
Michelle
Nose
Unkawill